STPI offers two types of internship programmes: Gallery and Workshop. The internship programme is open to all; from tertiary students looking to do an internship with an arts organization as part of their course curriculum, to individuals considering a career in the arts field. Priority will be given to students. STPI works closely with schools as an internship provider to host students from Universities and tertiary institutions such as Nanyang Technological University, Ngee Ann Polytechnic & LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore.
The Internship Programme aims to cultivate and grow the next generation of art practitioners through providing opportunities for current and post-graduate students to understand and explore the various facets, from working alongside in collaboration with esteemed and established local & international artists under the mentorship of STPI’s team of professional print and papermakers, to experiencing gallery programming, operations and management through assisting gallery staff from various departments, taking on the different roles and tasks assigned.
- Interested applicants must be at least 18 years and above.
- Internship / volunteer programmes are only open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents. Students who are on
student visas and is currently studying at local institutions may apply.
- Only full-time positions (Monday - Friday) are offered for both gallery and workshop internship / volunteering.
- A minimum commitment period of 4 – 6 weeks is required.
- Interviews with be conducted with selected candidates; candidates to bring along necessary certifications, CVs & portfolio
of works (only for workshop; preferably prints).
Please contact Esther at [email protected] if your school would like us to host students for internship programmes at STPI.