STPI’s Workshop Internship Programme provides a unique opportunity for individuals to work in a professional workshop equipped with a paper mill and printmaking facilities. Workshop interns will be involved in the collaboration and creation of artworks for STPI's artist residency projects under the tutelage of STPI’s professional and highly dedicated team of print and papermakers.
Internship / Volunteer Period
Spring 2017: January – April/May (Please submit your application by 8 December 2017)
Summer 2017: May/June – August (Please submit your application by 3 March 2017)
Fall 2017: August/September – October/November (Please submit your application by 23 June 2017)
Winter 2017: November – December/January (Please submit your application by 22 September 2017)
- Workshop internships / volunteering will require at least a four week commitment period.
- Interest applicants over 18 years old are eligible to apply.
- Internship / volunteer programmes are only open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents. Foreigners with Work Holiday pass or with student visas, and are current studying at local institutions may apply.
- Due to the physical nature of the work, candidates must be fit and capable of standing for long hours. You may be required to do some heavy weightlifting.
- Attention to detail; good hand/eye coordination
- A responsible team player
- Please indicate the internship season you are applying for and the duration of your internship. Proposed dates will be subject to approval.
- STPI reserves the right to reject any incomplete application. Please provide us with full documentation as required.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidates will be notified within 30 days after the interview.
How to Apply
Please submit the following materials:
1) Completed application form
2) Curriculum vitae
3) Letter of recommendation, from an academic or professional referee
4) CD-ROM containing 5 samples of your art works (Select five samples from your body of work)
5) Academic transcripts
Missed the Internship Application Date?
You may still send us your internship application & necessary stated documents. Your application may be considered depending on availability of internship / volunteer positions.
Please mail your application to:
Ms. Tamae Iwasaki
Singapore Tyler Print Institute
1 Robertson Quay
Or email to [email protected] (not more than 8 MB).